We are open and ready to take your order
Since our announcement on the 31st March our dedicated and hardworking team have been putting in place a number of safety measures in accordance with all Government guidelines and social distancing recommendations, to allow us to start taking orders each day via our website and contact centre.
Please note there maybe a limit each day to how many orders we despatch.
Online ordering & our Contact Centre
Our website is now open for taking orders. We may need to limit how many orders we can despatch each day, please visit our site each day for regular updates.
Our contact centre is now open for orders, queries and questions.
Our opening times are Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and on Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm. You may experience a longer than normal wait time to get through to one of our agents, but we ask you to bear with us if we need to handle higher than normal call volumes.
If you have any questions regarding your order, current delivery schedule or our products then why not email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our contact centre is working remotely.
By doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our team it does mean there may be slight delays in your order being despatched. We will ensure that any delays are kept to a minimum. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Please do note that any delivery time quoted on our site or on despatch emails are estimated and could extend beyond the dates provided. We are working hard to ensure this does not happen but ask for your understanding.
Please click here to see Royal Mail’s delivery status during Coronavirus outbreak: https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
Please click here to see DPD’s delivery status during the Coronavirus update: https://www.dpd.co.uk/content/products_services/covid-19-bulletins.jsp
If you have a concern about delivery please contact 0800 289 881
Free Returns Extended – 60 days
We have extended our free returns from 30 days to 60 days, click here for more details.
International Delivery Update
We are aware that there is interruption in the international postal networks so your parcels may be subject to delays.
If you have a query or are concerned about your parcel please contact +44 (0) 121 233 8170 and our team will help you.
Our scrap team are now processing scrap jobs. We are open to receive scrap through the post, and we can accept scrap returns in person in both Birmingham and London, but only by appointment.
Please contact us on 0800 289 881 to book your appointment.
If you have any questions, our contact centre staff are ready to help you get the answers you need on 0800 289 881 or email us at email@example.com
What are we doing to work safely for you
As a result of COVID-19 we have made major changes to our logistics and warehouse operations to ensure the safety of all our team members.
What have we done –
• Social Distancing – We have reviewed our internal logistics organisation around high traffic areas to establish distance controls and to ensure our team are always 2 metres apart. This has taken some time, it has necessitated IT system changes and a re-lay out of specific areas in our warehouse.
• PPE – All warehouse and logistics staff are provided with quality gloves and masks thereby helping to reduce risk.
• Hand sanitiser - all team members will have easy access to hand washing facilties and we have put procedures in place to ensure that they use these facilities once they have entered site, every hour, before and after eating, before leaving site. We have also put in place regular daily deep cleans.
• Team and Order Limits – We are limiting the number of team members in the warehouse at any one point by introducing new shift patterns. As such we may have to limit the number of orders we take each day.
• Vulnerable colleagues are self isolating, and office staff are working from home where ever possible.
We are continuing to work hard to ensure that our staff and customers can safely continue to access our full services.
From us all at Cookson Dental please stay at home and follow Government Guidelines and we hope to return to full operation once it is safe to do so.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and continued support during these unprecedented times.
Information provided in the statement reflects the current Coronavirus position. Any changes will be reflected in this statement.
Date: 27th April 2020
By subscribing you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy & Cookies Policy.
More ways to get in touch with Cooksondental.
© 2023 Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. VAT Registration No. GB161 8062 21. Registered in England no. 2775187. Registered Office: 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Tel: 0345 100 1122 or 0121 200 2120 Fax: 0121 212 6456